The girl who built an ocean : an artist, an argonaut, and the true story of the world's first aquarium / [text] Jess Keating ; [jacket art and interior illustrations] Michelle Mee Nutter.
"The inspiring tale of a seamstress-turned-scientist who invented the world's first aquarium at a time when women in STEM were startlingly rare."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593305119
- ISBN: 0593305116
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"This is a Borzoi Book"
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
- 12 of 15 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.