Concrete evidence / DiAnn Mills.
On the family's Brazos River Ranch in Texas, Avery Elliott helps run her grandfather's commercial construction business. Raised by Senator Elliott, Avery has never doubted her grandfather is the man of integrity and faith she's always believed him to be, until the day she finds him standing with a gun over the body of a dead man. Desperate for answers, Avery contacts FBI Special Agent Marc Wilkins for help. As Marc works to identify the dead man Avery saw, threats toward Avery create a fresh sense of urgency to pinpoint why someone wants to silence her.
- ISBN: 9781705079645
- ISBN: 1705079644
- ISBN: 9798212324960
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (12 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Barbara McCulloh.
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.