Maddie and Mabel take the lead / Kari Allen ; illustrated by Tatjana Mai-Wyss.
"Maddie and Mabel are sisters. And friends too. Friends who help each other be brave as they experience new things, even if they have different ideas...From climbing trees to dancing to starting school, the girls work through their concerns and questions together. And they realize that as sisters, they have just the help they need to solve any problems that come their way" -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781638940128
- ISBN: 1638940126
- Physical Description: 79 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Eagan, Minnesota : Kind World Publishing, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Individual differences > Juvenile fiction.
Helpfulness > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 9 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.