The anxiety audit : 7 sneaky ways anxiety takes hold and how to escape them / Lynn Lyons, LICSW.
Anxiety expert Lynn Lyons, whose advice appears regularly in Psychology Today and the New York Times, offers an eye-opening look at the 7 sneaky ways that anxiety and worry weave their way into our families, our friendships, and our jobs, and provides actionable steps to reverse the cycle and reclaim our emotional well-being.
- ISBN: 9780757324253
- ISBN: 0757324258
- Physical Description: xiii, 204 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boca Raton, Florida : Health Communications, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 187-197).
Search for related items by subject
Anxiety > Treatment.
- 3 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.