Multiplication / written by Joseph Midthun ; illustrated by Samuel Hiti.
"A graphic nonfiction volume that introduces critical multiplication concepts"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780716644514
- ISBN: 0716644517
- ISBN: 9780716644477
- ISBN: 0716644479
- Physical Description: 40 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Chicago : World Book, a Scott Fetzer Company, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Includes online access to activities" -- Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is multiplication? -- Grouping numbers -- Regrouping with addition -- Drawing on doubles -- How groups work -- Change is good -- Multiplying larger numbers -- Comparing -- Using math wisely -- Timeline -- Who's who: Pythagoras -- Activity: Multiplying with a ca"nine" -- Can you believe it?! -- Multiplication facts -- Note to educators -- Index of strategies -- Index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Multiplication > Juvenile literature.
Multiplication > Comic books, strips, etc.
Mathematics > Juvenile literature.
Mathematics > Comic books, strips, etc.
Cartoons and comics.
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.