A life of service : the story of Senator Tammy Duckworth / Christina Soontornvat ; illustrated by Dow Phumiruk.
"In this narrative biography of Senator Tammy Duckworth, an Army veteran and the first woman with a disability to serve in the House and Senate, children will be riveted by her tireless determination to keep going against staggering odds"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536222050
- ISBN: 1536222054
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.