It starts with us [large print] : a novel / Colleen Hoover.
"Lily and her ex-husband, Ryle, have just settled into a civil coparenting rhythm when she suddenly bumps into her first love, Atlas, again. After nearly two years separated, she is elated that for once, time is on their side, and she immediately says yes when Atlas asks her on a date. But her excitement is quickly hampered by the knowledge that, though they are no longer married, Ryle is still very much a part of her life--and Atlas Corrigan is the one man he will hate being in his ex-wife and daughter's life."-- Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9798885780513
- Physical Description: 439 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced mothers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
First loves > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 42 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 65 current holds with 42 total copies.