Science Kids. [videorecording] Ocean predators: killer whales, great white sharks, piranhas and more!
In this new 2022 high-definition program, learn all about ocean predators' past and present. What was the megalodon? How big and powerful was it compared to the apex predators of today? Why are orcas called the "wolves of the sea"? How are great white sharks different than orcas? Where do you find piranha and how do they hunt? Why does a moray eel have two jaws? What is a siphonophore? The answers to all of these questions and more are covered in depth with detailed graphics, diagrams, and exciting videos that reinforce important concepts and make learning fun
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approx. 20 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA : Wonderscape Entertainment, LLC, 
Title from sell sheet.
Wide screen (16x9)
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (16x9)
In English; English closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Predatory marine animals > Juvenile films.
Killer whale > Juvenile films.
White shark > Juvenile films.
Piranhas > Juvenile films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.