The boy who loved maps / by Kari Allen ; illustrated by G. Brian Karas.
"A map-making boy is stumped when a girl asks him for a map of the "perfect place""-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781984852304
- ISBN: 1984852302
- ISBN: 9781984852311
- ISBN: 1984852310
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Anne Schwartz Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Anne Schwartz Books
Grades K-1 Anne Schwartz Books
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maps > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.