The night before The Nutcracker / by John Robert Allman ; illustrations by Julianna Swaney.
"A behind-the-scenes peek at all the hard work, creativity, and excitement that leads up to the opening night performance of American Ballet Theatre's The Nutcracker"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593180914
- ISBN: 0593180917
- ISBN: 9780593180921
- ISBN: 0593180925
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday Books for Young Readers, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Doubleday Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nutcracker (Choreographic work) > Juvenile fiction.
Ballet > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 6 of 10 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.