Having an alcohol addiction : stories from survivors / Sarah Eason and Ella Newell.
Alcohol addiction happens, but how does it feel when it happens to you? Developing an alcohol addiction is a devastating, life-changing experience that happens to thousands of young people every year. Discover what it is like to be addicted to alcohol through the heartfelt stories of survivors. Learn how it "happened to them," read their journeys to recovery, and find out more about the causes and treatments of alcohol addiction.
- ISBN: 9781915153104
- ISBN: 1915153107
- ISBN: 9781914383076
- ISBN: 1914383079
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Shropshire, UK : Cheriton Children's Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 47) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alcoholism > Juvenile literature.
Alcoholics > Juvenile literature.
Alcoholism > Treatment > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.