Splash! : Ethelda Bleibtrey makes waves of change / Elisa Boxer ; Elizabeth Baddeley, illustrator.
"As a child with polio in the early 1900s, swimming set Ethelda Bleibtrey free. The water released her from her pain and helped her build strong muscle--and a powerful spirit. From then on, from the New York beaches to the 1920 Olympics, Ethelda made a splash wherever she went"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781534111431
- ISBN: 1534111433
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, MI : Sleeping Bear Press, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-10 Sleeping Bear Press.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.