As long as the lemon trees grow / Zoulfa Katouh
Eighteen-year-old Salama Kassab, a pharmacy student volunteering at the hospital in Homs, is desperate to find passage on a refugee boat for herself and her pregnant best friend, but first she must learn to see the events around her for what they are--not a war, but a revolution.
- ISBN: 9780316351379
- ISBN: 0316351377
- Physical Description: 417 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 & up. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Syria > History > Civil War, 2011- > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 24 of 31 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 7 current holds with 31 total copies.