A frog ate my sandwich! / written by Christine Durkin ; illustrated by Mousam Banerjee.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||E DURKIN (Text)||39493109022691||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781685648664
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: [United States]: Christine Durkin, 
- Copyright: ©2021
What happens when two boys meet up with a sneaky, fun-loving frog? Chaos! Caden and Nate befriend a frog who secretly hops a ride with them to school. What could possibly go wrong? This multi-ethic adventure is full of surprises, live lessons, and most of all, laughter to the very end.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elementary schools > Juvenile fiction.
Frogs > Juvenile fiction.
Schoolboys > Juvenile fiction.