Hiding in plain sight : youth mental illness [videorecording] / Ken Burns presents ; a production of Florentine Films, Ewers Brothers Productions and WETA Washington D.C. ; directed by Erik Ewers and Christopher Loren Ewers ; written by David Blistein ; produced by Julie Coffman.
A two-part, four-hour documentary that explores America's youth mental health crisis through the eyes of more than twenty young people, who speak about their lived experience with mental health challenges, from depression to addiction to suicide ideation.
- ISBN: 9781531713904
- ISBN: 1531713904
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (approximately 240 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS, 
- Distributor: [Arlington, Virginia] : Distributed by PBS Distribution, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Title from disc surface.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
episode 1. The storm -- episode 2.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Music, David Cieri.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrator, Peter Coyote.
|Target Audience Note:||
TV-MA Shop PBS
|System Details Note:||
DVD; NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0.
English 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo, Spanish 2.0 stereo, English/Spanish subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Youth > Mental health.
Teenagers > Mental health.
Child mental health.
Mentally ill teenagers.
Mentally ill children.
Stigma (Social psychology)
Stress in adolescence.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 9 of 9 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.