- 3 of 17 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 8 current holds with 17 total copies.
8 current holds with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||F ARMSTRONG (Text)||39493109891426||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593328064
- ISBN: 059332806X
- Physical Description: 374 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : G.P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, .
- Copyright: ©2022
Includes a conversation with the author and discussion questions.
"The Paris Library meets The Flight Girls in this captivating historical novel about the sacrifice and courage necessary to live a life of honor, inspired by the first female volunteer librarians during World War I and the first women accepted into the U.S. Naval Academy"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy > Women > Fiction.
Women librarians > Fiction.
Midshipmen > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
World War, 1914-1918 > Libraries > Fiction.