El Toro & Friends. Team up / by Raúl the Third ; colors by Elaine Bay.
"El Toro and friends make a great team! But that wasn't always the case. A long time ago, they went to Ricky Ratón's School of Lucha, learning everything from strength training to patience. When it comes time for one final test, El Toro and friends have to decide whether working alone is the best way to go or if teaming up might make things easier...and more fun!"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780358394716
- ISBN: 0358394716
- Physical Description: 47 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Versify, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.2 0.5 518880.
Spanish words and phrases are used throughout English text.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lucha libre > Juvenile fiction.
Wrestlers > Juvenile fiction.
Bulls > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Cooperativeness > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Spanish Juvenile Beginning Readers.
Spanish language materials.
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 25 of 29 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 29 total copies.