Under the skin : the hidden toll of racism on American lives and on the health of our nation / Linda Villarosa.
- 38 of 44 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 44 total copies.
1 current hold with 44 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||362.1089 V (Text)||39493110056381||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385544887
- ISBN: 038554488X
- Physical Description: 269 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Doubleday, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -247) and index.
"The first book to tell the full story of race and health in America today, showing the toll racism takes on individuals and the health of our nation, by a groundbreaking journalist at the New York Times Magazine"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Health and hygiene > United States.
Discrimination in medical care > United States.
Racism in medicine > United States.
Racism against Black people > United States.
African Americans > Social conditions.