Small town pride / Phil Stamper.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||JCDBOOK STAMPER (Text)||39493109275331||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9798200971947
- ISBN: 9798200971954
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (5 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Vikas Adam.
Jake is just starting to enjoy life as his school's first openly gay kid. While his family and friends are accepting and supportive, the same can't be said about everyone in their small town.
Search for related items by subject