The pet potato / written by Josh Lacey ; illustrated by Momoko Abe.
- 9 of 20 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E LACEY (Text)||39493109891210||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250834157
- ISBN: 1250834155
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2022.
"Albert is desperate for a pet, so he's really excited when Dad finally brings one home. There's just one problem: it's a potato"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Potatoes > Juvenile fiction.