Whose bones are those? / Chihiro Takeuchi.
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E TAKEUCHI (Text)||39493109891814||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536221459
- ISBN: 1536221457
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Studio, an imprint of Candlewick Press ; 2022.
- Copyright: ©2020.
First published by Berbay Publishing (Australia) 2020.
"Can you guess the animal by looking at its bones? Each vibrant spread of this book features the skeleton of a different animal. Use the colors and visual clues to determine whose bones are portrayed throughout in this engaging introduction to vertebrate animals" -- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Skeleton > Juvenile literature.
Bone > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Juvenile literature.