Booked / by Kwame Alexander ; illustrated by Dawud Anyabwile.
- 22 of 31 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 31 total copies.
1 current hold with 31 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||J GRAPHIC ALEXANDER (Text)||39493109892085||Juvenile Graphic Novel||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||J ALEXANDER (Text)||39493109436974||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780358161813
- ISBN: 0358161819
- ISBN: 9780358161820
- ISBN: 0358161827
- Physical Description: 314 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Clarion Books, HarperAlley, imprints of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Twelve-year-old Nick loves soccer and hates books, but soon learns the power of words as he wrestles with problems at home, stands up to a bully, and tries to impress the girl of his dreams.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Self-esteem > Juvenile fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)