American desi / by Jyoti Rajan Gopal ; illustrated by Supriya Kelkar.
- 8 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 23 total copies.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E GOPAL (Text)||39493109891251||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316705301
- ISBN: 0316705306
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
An American child of East Asian descent revels in dances, clothing, games, foods and other characteristics of both cultures, while blending them into what makes this American desi unique.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||East Indian Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Multiculturalism > Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
Color > Juvenile fiction.
Stories in rhyme.