Mindfulness for teen anxiety : a practical guide to manage stress, ease worry, and find calm / Jamie D. Roberts, LMFT.
"Soothe teen anxiety with the power of mindfulness. Discover how changing the way you think about your problems can help you overcome the worries that come with school, family, and more. This anxiety-busting guide introduces the concept of mindfulness, the practice of being in the moment, and shows you how you can use it to feel calmer and more in control of your life." [Back cover]
- ISBN: 9781638783824
- ISBN: 1638783829
- Physical Description: 136 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Oakland, CA : Rockridge Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anxiety in adolescence.
Mind and body in adolescence.
|Genre:||Young adult literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.