Everywhere with you / Carlie Sorosiak ; illustrated by Devon Holzwarth.
- 9 of 16 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 16 total copies.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E SOROSIAK (Text)||39493109897696||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536214970
- ISBN: 1536214973
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Walker Books; 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
There are two houses with a fence between. On one side lives a dog, and on the other a girl. Each spends their days alone--one digging, one dreaming--until the day the girl sits down next to the fence and reads aloud. Soon dog and girl are journeying together, down to underwater kingdoms and up into dragon-filled skies. In stories they are never alone. And in stories they find the courage to overcome obstacles in real life, too.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Girls > Juvenile fiction.
Reading > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.