The Secret Explorers and the ice age adventure / SJ King.
"Meet the Secret Explorers--a band of brainiac kids from all around the world. Everyone in this diverse group of young experts has a specialty, from outer space to dinosaurs, and each story follows a character who gets chosen for a 'secret exploration.' In this fun, fact-filled children's book, Tamiko the dinosaur fanatic and Ollie the rainforest expert travel back in time to the ice age to lead a group of woolly mammoths away from a dangerous avalanche! (More story details to come)."-- Amazon.
- ISBN: 9780744056495
- ISBN: 0744056497
- ISBN: 9780744056488
- ISBN: 0744056489
- Physical Description: 127 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Firat American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woolly mammoth > Juvenile fiction.
Mammoths > Juvenile fiction.
Glacial epoch > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.