The national parks : preserving America's wild places / Falynn Koch.
"Join our intrepid tour guides (a Sasquatch and a bald eagle) as they introduce us to the visonaries, artists, and lovres of the American landscape who fought against corruption and self-interest to carve out and protect these epic places for future generations. It's the story of the ongoing battle to ensure the most beautiful spaces in the world are not gated up or destroyed, but preserved and accessible to all! See for yourself how the idea of national parks began, how they've changed, and how they continue to define America" -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781250265883
- ISBN: 1250265878
- ISBN: 9781250265876
- ISBN: 1250265886
- Physical Description: 119 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, an imprint of Roaring Book Press, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 22 of 30 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 30 total copies.