One day by the numbers : a book of infographics / Steve Jenkins.
- 12 of 16 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 16 total copies.
1 current hold with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||J031.02 J (Text)||39493109032211||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780358470113
- ISBN: 0358470110
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarpercollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 39).
What happens around in the world in twenty-four hours? Award-winning author-illustrator Steve Jenkins shares tons of amazing facts, figures, and stunning infographs in this early reader perfect for curious kids.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Curiosities and wonders > Juvenile literature.
Curiosities and wonders > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
People & Places > Biology.
|Genre:||Trivia and miscellanea.