A safe house [sound recording] / Stuart Woods.
Stone Barrington is looking forward to some quiet time in NYC, but he is asked to transport top-secret cargo across the Atlantic. Taking on the challenge, Stone flies off, unaware of what he is bringing with him.
- ISBN: 9780593554074
- ISBN: 0593554078
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hours, 30 minutes) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2022
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Executive producer, Diane McKiernan ; Director, John McElroy.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tony Roberts.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 40 of 43 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 43 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||CDBOOK WOODS (Text)||39493110049410||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||CDBOOK WOODS (Text)||39493109400574||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|