- 7 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E WULFEKOTTE (Text)||39493109891335||Easy New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062455826
- ISBN: 0062455826
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Peanut the stuffed penguin does everything with Pearl--napping and playing but also getting drooled on and dragged around. One day, Peanut has had enough. What happens when a stuffed animal ventures out on its own?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Greenwillow Books, An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.
Grades K-1 Greenwillow Books, An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toys > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.