Rooftop garden / written by Danna Smith ; illustrated by Pati Aguilera ; sung by Holly Turton.
A group of city friends work diligently together to grow herbs and vegetables in a rooftop garden. Set to a foot-tappin' original tune, this rhythmic, rhyming story will have kids singing enthusiastically about the six stages of plant growth. The story concludes with a summer harvest and feast that celebrates the gardeners' commitment. Includes singalong audio and video animation.
- ISBN: 9781646864966
- ISBN: 1646864964
- ISBN: 1646864956
- ISBN: 9781646864959
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Concord, MA : Barefoot Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Audio and video included! Online access link inside"--Front cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roof gardening > Juvenile literature.
Growth (Plants) > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 14 of 16 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.