A perfect fit : how Lena "Lane" Bryant changed the shape of fashion / Mara Rockliff ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
"Discover how the Lane Bryant clothing brand changed the way we buy clothes forever by celebrating bodies of all shapes and sizes in this inclusive picture book biography of a Lithuanian immigrant with a brilliant eye for fashion and business"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780358125433
- ISBN: 035812543X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
- 21 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 23 total copies.