Hiking North Carolina's state parks : the best trail adventures from the Appalachians to the Atlantic / Johnny Molloy.
"North Carolina's state parks reflect the natural abundance and variety in the Tar Heel State, with preserves located in each of the major regions from mountains to coast. With this guide, Johnny Molloy details the best hikes to enjoy in North Carolina's expanding state parks system. Written with the beginning, intermediate, and seasoned hiker in mind, Hiking North Carolina's State Parks is the most comprehensive and useful hiking guide published to date dedicated to exploring our beautiful state parks."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781469668239
- ISBN: 1469668238
- Physical Description: xxii, 249 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, NC : The University of North Carolina Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mountains -- Piedmont -- Coast and Coastal Plain.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hiking > North Carolina > Guidebooks.
Trails > North Carolina > Guidebooks.
Parks > North Carolina > Guidebooks.
Natural areas > North Carolina > Guidebooks.
North Carolina > Guidebooks.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 21 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.