John's turn / Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Kate Berube.
Every Friday at school there's an assembly with announcements and maybe a guest. Then one of the kids gets to do something for the whole school. A performance. Today it's John's turn; what will he do?
- ISBN: 9781536203950
- ISBN: 1536203955
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dance > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Ballet dancers > Juvenile fiction.
Ballet > Juvenile fiction.
Boys > Juvenile fiction.
- 41 of 48 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 48 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||E BARNETT (Text)||39493110049741||Easy Reader||Available||-|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E BARNETT (Text)||39493109902314||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||E BARNETT (Text)||39493109402885||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|