Bandoola : the great elephant rescue / William Grill.
- 18 of 21 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.
0 current holds with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||J599.67 G (Text)||39493110057074||Juvenile New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781838740238
- ISBN: 1838740236
- Physical Description: 83 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 32 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: London : Flying Eye Books, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In this moving tale, join war veteran James Howard Williams as he encounters Bandoola, a working Asian elephant, and his keeper, Po Toke for the first time. Working together on a teak plantation, Williams and Bandoola develop a rare friendship, which even today set standards around elephant care and conservation.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject