Fashionopolis : the secrets behind the clothes we wear
- ISBN: 059332501X
- ISBN: 9780593325018
196 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: Young readers edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:||Ready to wear -- The price of furious fashion -- Dirty laundry -- Field to form -- Rightshoring -- My blue heaven -- We can work it out -- Around and around we go -- Rage against the machine -- To buy or not to buy.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages: 10-14 Dial Books.
Grades: 7-9 Dial Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clothing trade Moral and ethical aspects Juvenile literature
Clothing trade Technological innovations Juvenile literature
Sustainable development Juvenile literature
- 14 of 15 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.