Dragon bones : the fantastic fossil discoveries of Mary Anning / Sarah Glenn Marsh ; illustrated by Maris Wicks.
"At home in her seaside town in England, little Mary Anning stared out her window. Unlike other children, Mary couldn't wait for a rainy day. Because when it rained...the bones were revealed. With her father and brother, Mary would go out searching the damp soil after a storm, with the hopes of finding something nobody had seen before: a dinosaur. After her father dies, Mary must continue her search, picking up his tools and venturing out alone. In her life, she discovered several creatures, but was never given credit...until recently"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250140210
- ISBN: 1250140218
- Physical Description: 42 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.5 0.5 520228.
Search for related items by subject
- 16 of 18 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.