The coldest case / Martin Walker.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||CDBOOK WALKER (Text)||39493109287823||Adult Audiobook||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781705022412
- ISBN: 1705022413
- ISBN: 9781665053303
- ISBN: 1665053305
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (10 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Robert Ian Mackenzie.
After attending an exhibit on the facial reconstruction of ancient skulls, Bruno wonders if this technology might provide a clue to a thirty-year-old cold case. But learning the identity of the murder victim is only the beginning. An inquiry into a suspect turns up possible connections from the Stasi, the repressive East German police agency. The case is further complicated as Parisian bureaucrats hint diplomatic relations are at stake.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.