Spike it, Mo! / by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Sam Ricks.
- 36 of 46 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 46 total copies.
0 current holds with 46 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||BR ADLER (Text)||39493110049089||Juvenile New Fiction||Checked out||08/18/2022|
|Marianna Black Library||BR ADLER (Text)||39493108229099||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593352700
- ISBN: 059335270X
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
When Mo and his dad join in a volleyball game at the beach and the score is tied, it is up to Mo, the smallest boy on the team, to secure the game-winning point.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.8 0.5 514125.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Volleyball > Juvenile fiction.
Size > Juvenile fiction.