Your amazing teen brain : CBT and neuroscience skills to stress less, balance emotions & strengthen your growing mind / Elisa Nebolsine, LCSW ; foreword by Judith S. Beck, PhD.
"Teen brains are primed to learn and grow. In Your Amazing Teen Brain, teen readers will find fun and easy "brain hacks" grounded in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and neuroscience to help them make the most of their growing minds, manage difficult emotions, build better relationships, and face all the challenges of growing up"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781684038046
- ISBN: 1684038049
- ISBN: 9781544463254
- Physical Description: x, 174 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Oakland, CA : Instant Help Books, an imprint of New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 167-174).
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 13-19 New Harbinger Publications
Grades 10-12 New Harbinger Publications
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cognitive therapy for teenagers.
Teenagers > Mental health.
|Genre:||Young adult literature.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 17 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.