Florida / contributors Stephen Keeling, Manu Velasco.
A glimpse of the diverse state known for the Kennedy Space Center, the Everglades, and the night life of Miami with detailed maps and walks, easy-to-follow itineraries, and a list of must-see places, experiences, and hidden gems.
- ISBN: 9780241544297
- ISBN: 0241544297
- Physical Description: 336 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition:  edition updated.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2021
First edition 1997.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Discover -- Experience Miami. Miami Beach ; Downtown and Coral Gables ; Beyond the center -- Experience Florida. The gold and treasure coasts ; Walt Disney World Resort ; Orlando and the Space Coast ; The northeast ; The Panhandle ; The Gulf coast ; The Everglades and the Keys -- Need to know.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Florida > Guidebooks.
Florida > Description and travel.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.