Mr. Watson's chickens / written by Jarrett Dapier ; illustrated by Andrea Tsurumi.
- 23 of 35 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 35 total copies.
0 current holds with 35 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||E DAPIER (Text)||39493110031772||Easy Reader||Available||-|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E DAPIER (Text)||39493109953069||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781452177144
- ISBN: 1452177147
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, .
- Copyright: ©2021
Mr. Watson loves his three chickens, and every morning he and Mr. Nelson count them; but when they start to multiply, his house and tiny yard are soon overrun, and the noise and mess are driving Mr. Nelson crazy--so the couple set out to find a new home for the chickens.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-8. Chronicle Books.
Grades K-1. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chickens > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Gay couples > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.