What is love? / by Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Carson Ellis.
- 50 of 62 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 62 total copies.
0 current holds with 62 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||E BARNETT (Text)||39493109906018||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
|Jackson County Public Library||E BARNETT (Text)||39493109391724||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781452176406
- ISBN: 145217640X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2021
A boy sets out to find someone to answer a question that he asks his grandmother, and eventually his quest leads him back home.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Juvenile fiction.