A shelter for sadness / Anne Booth & [illustrated by] David Litchfield.
A small boy creates a shelter for his sadness so that he can visit it whenever he needs to, and the two of them can cry, talk, or just sit. The boy knows that one day his sadness may come out of the shelter, and together they will look out at the world and see how beautiful it is.
- ISBN: 9781682633397
- ISBN: 168263339X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Atlanta, Georgia : Peachtree Publishing Company, .
- Copyright: ©2021
"First published in the United Kingdom in 2021 by Templar Books."--Page facing title page.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sadness > Juvenile fiction.
Mental health > Juvenile fiction.
- 19 of 21 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.