The people we keep : a novel / Allison Larkin.
Little River, New York, 1994: April Sawicki is living in a motorless motorhome that her father won in a poker game. Failing out of school, picking up shifts at Margo's diner, she's left fending for herself in a town where she's never quite felt at home. When she "borrows" her neighbor's car to perform at an open mic night, she realizes her life could be much bigger than where she came from. After a fight with her dad, April packs her stuff and leaves for good, setting off on a journey to find a life that's all hers.
- ISBN: 9781797124377
- ISBN: 1797124374
- ISBN: 9781797124384
- ISBN: 1797124382
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Simon & Schuster, Inc., 
- Copyright: ℗2021.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Julia Whelan.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Runaway teenagers > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Musicians > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.