Sonny Rollins plays the bridge / written by Gary Golio ; illustrated by James Ransome.
"Jazz icon Sonny Rollins found an inspired spot to practice his saxophone when his neighbors complained"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781984813664
- ISBN: 1984813668
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Nancy Paulsen Books, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Nancy Paulsen Books.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.3 0.5 515633.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rollins, Sonny > Juvenile literature.
Jazz musicians > United States > Juvenile literature.
Saxophonists > United States > Juvenile literature.
- 17 of 18 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.