Call and response : the story of Black Lives Matter / by Veronica Chambers with Jennifer Harlan.
This timely book covers the rise of Black Lives Matter and how it has been shaped by United States history, telling the story of how a hashtag became a movement.
- ISBN: 9780358573418
- ISBN: 0358573416
- ISBN: 9780063284937
- Physical Description: 152 pages : color illustrations ; 21 X 27 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Versify, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 145, 148-150) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A transformative summer -- This is what protest looks like -- Three girls who wanted to make the world better -- It started with a love letter -- A moment becomes a movement -- So many ways to be an activist -- A change is gonna come -- What is systemic racism? -- How champions lead -- Lift every voice and sing -- Murals with a message -- The art of protest -- Who's who at a protest -- What people power can do -- Never too young to lead -- In their own words: conversations with black lives matter leaders.
Search for related items by subject
- 15 of 15 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.