The girl who could fix anything : Beatrice Shilling, World War II engineer / written by Mara Rockliff ; illustrated by Daniel Duncan.
This true story follows the story of Beatrice Shilling, a woman whose ingenuity, persistence, and mechanical expertise helped Britain win World War II.
- ISBN: 9781536212525
- ISBN: 1536212520
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3.8 0.5 514350.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shilling, Beatrice, 1909-1990 > Juvenile literature.
Aeronautical engineers > England > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Women engineers > England > Biography > Juvenile literature.
World War, 1939-1945 > Women > Juvenile literature.
- 10 of 11 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.