The healing of Natalie Curtis / Jane Kirkpatrick.
"Musician Natalie Curtis is broken by strict training and a lost love. After encountering Native American music, she is determined to save these ancient songs which are being silenced by the government. In doing so, Natalie steps inside the space between the notes to discover something she'd forgotten-music powerful enough to heal. Based on a true story."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780800736132
- ISBN: 0800736133
- ISBN: 9780800740535
- ISBN: 080074053X
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Includes book group questions (pages 343-345).
Includes an excerpt from the author's This road we traveled (pages 351-360).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 346-347).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burlin, Natalie Curtis, 1875-1921 > Fiction.
Ethnomusicologists > United States > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Music > Fiction.
Women pianists > Fiction.
Women singers > Fiction.
Musicians > Fiction.
- 36 of 37 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 37 total copies.