Robert B. Parker's Stone's throw [large print] / Mike Lupica.
"The town of Paradise receives a shock when the mayor is discovered dead. It's ostensibly suicide, but Jesse has his doubts. The piece of land where the man was found is the subject of a contentious land deal. Two powerful moguls are fighting over the right to develop the prime real estate, and one of them has brought in a hired gun, an old adversary of Jesse's: Wilson Cromartie, aka Crow. Meanwhile, the town is debating if they want to sacrifice Paradise's stately character for the economic boost of a glitzy new development. As the deaths begin to mount, it's clear the mayor may have been standing in the wrong person's way"--Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 9781432890414
- ISBN: 1432890417
- Physical Description: 381 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Jesse (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police chiefs > Fiction.
Mayors > Fiction.
Real estate development > Fiction.
Real estate developers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Suicide > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 30 of 32 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 32 total copies.